film & video
Throughout the past 17 years, I have pursued a film career in a variety of roles including Writer, Producer, Director, Camera Operator and Editor. An award-winning filmmaker, I have proven my effectiveness at organizing and coordinating shoots, using production equipment and writing and editing scenes, treatments and scripts. I have edited short and feature films (both narrative and documentary), as well as commercials, corporate and promotional videos. For my full CV/Resume, click here. Demo Reels are below.
- Concept Development
- Research & Script Writing
- Shoot Planning & Crew Management
- Producing & Fund Raising
- Crowdfunding Campaign Management
- Canon 5D Mark II & Canon EOS 7D DSLRs, Canon EOS 40D Still Camera, Panasonic HMC150 & HMC40 video cameras
- Tascam DR-100 Digital Recorder, Sennheiser ME66 Shotgun Microphone, Sennheiser EW112-p G3 Wireless Microphone
- Three-point lighting
- Adobe Creative Suite 6: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Final Cut Pro Studio: Final Cut Pro 7, Soundtrack Pro, Compressor and DVD Studio Pro.
- Workflow & Management, Ingesting and Logging.
- Working knowledge of video and audio codecs and formats.
- Print Materials: final versions in files dependent on distribution needs.
- Publicity materials: Still images, press releases, synopses, profiles of main actors & crew, etc, as well as Posters and dvd sleeves designs.
- Legal documentation: Paperwork required to prove that you have all the appropriate rights to make and distribute the film.